Here are seven characteristics of mentally healthy people:
- They have a positive view of themselves.
- They see value in all people as human beings regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, race, ethnicity, or status.
- They enjoy helping other people.
- They have a realistic perception of the world.
- They have a sense of humor. They are able to deal with paradox and complexity.
- And they have a unifying, well-thought-out philosophy of life that defines their purpose for living.
How mentally healthy are you?