Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Negative People

I have a confession to make. I don’t like being around negative people. Sometimes I have to be with them, and I try to be nice. But I remove myself as quickly as possible.

Let’s face it. Some people are critical by nature. The cup is always half-empty.

I wish I could say that church folks were never grumpy and grouchy, but it would not be true. I’ve known folks in the church that I thought might have been baptized in vinegar. Their faces look like maybe they’ve been eating crab apples.

Negative people wear us out. They suck the life out of us.

Let me ask you a couple of hard questions; try to be honest: Are you the kind of person who puts life into people or takes life out of people? Are you a positive person or a negative person?

Choose today too be positive.

No comments:

Post a Comment