Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Nell Part 3

I love my little border collie dog, Nell. She is teaching me a lot about life.

For example, she has taught me that the more self-disciplined I am, the happier I’ll be.

 A dog that has not been taught to obey the simple orders of its master is an unhappy animal. It is also considered to be a bad dog.

 Nell is an obedient dog. She knows how to sit, to lie down, to stay, to fetch, to heel – even to go get the paper in the morning. She’s a sweetheart and a delight.

 I have a friend whose dog is completely undisciplined. He says his dog is hard-headed. What I know is that his dog is also unhappy.

When you live a rebellious life, doing what you want rather than what you know is right, you are not a happy person.

If you want to be happy, ask yourself, "What is the right thing to do?" and do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment