- Accepting responsibility is not the same as accepting blame.
- No single person who was ever born was a mistake.
- Never underestimate the human capacity for selfishness.
- Habits are changed by additions not subtractions.
- Marital sex is a form of relational laughter.
- Getting even is a lazy form of grief.
- Live as if everything you do and say will eventually be known.
- There is a time to make things happen and a time to let whatever is going to happen just happen; know what time it is.
- Make your peace with the fact that when you go to your grave the things you care about most will be unfinished
Saturday, September 24, 2011
Here are some ideas that have floated through my brain recently: