Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Some Random Thoughts

Here are some random thoughts that have come to me recently:
  • When it comes to a choice of being right or being human, always choose to be human.
  • People are uninformed more than they are wrong.
  • If I have to ask myself if I am hungry, I'm not.
  • Examine your lies and they will tell you in what areas and with which people you feel inadequate.
  • Only when you accept your faults will you be able to accept your virtues.
  • People who try to make general statements that cover every exception are demonstrating their shallowness.
  • Profanity makes the mistake of fixing the other person's attention on words rather than thoughts.
  • Perfectionism is a slow death caused by the fear of making a mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment