- When it comes to a choice of being right or being human, always choose to be human.
- People are uninformed more than they are wrong.
- If I have to ask myself if I am hungry, I'm not.
- Examine your lies and they will tell you in what areas and with which people you feel inadequate.
- Only when you accept your faults will you be able to accept your virtues.
- People who try to make general statements that cover every exception are demonstrating their shallowness.
- Profanity makes the mistake of fixing the other person's attention on words rather than thoughts.
- Perfectionism is a slow death caused by the fear of making a mistake.
Wednesday, September 28, 2011
Some Random Thoughts
Here are some random thoughts that have come to me recently: