- Judgment sticks evaluative labels on people that create fear, but real love peels them off.
- If you have a question about whether to say, do or buy something, don't.
- Professional critics are better at finding fault than at giving praise; so are amateur critics.
- We chisel our own epitaph by the way we live our lives. The human ego is an addict; it gets hooked on overindulgence or deprivation of self.
- Be careful how many rigid stands you take on issues; one day you may have to eat a bouquet of previous opinions.
- Never make a decision because of past regrets or future anxieties; let peace guide your decision process.
Friday, September 30, 2011
More Random Thoughts
Here are a few more random thoughts: