- Everyone you meet reminds you of someone you used to know.
- Your knees buckle, your belt won't buckle, and you don't care.
- No one is asking the questions you know the answers to, so you are able to stay quiet more.
- You get to build your weekly schedule around your doctors' appointments.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- You never wear out your new purchases.
- You consider health insurance one of your best investments.
- Your dreams are all reruns.
- You get to stay away from health food because you need all the preservatives you can get.
- You realize that the things you once thought were important, aren't.
Tuesday, February 7, 2012
Advantages of Growing Older
I told you yesterday that I was getting old. Now let me tell you the advantages of growing older: