Monday, February 13, 2012

Sometimes When Men Say Things...

Sometimes when men say things to their wives, their wives hear something entirely different.

For example, when a man says, "It's a guy thing," what the wife hears is, " There is no rational explanation for it."

When a husband says, "Can I help with dinner?" his wife hears, "What else needs to be put on the table?"

When a man says, "It would take too long to explain," what he means is, "I have no idea how it works"

When a man says, "Take a break, honey, you are working too hard," this being translated means, "I can't hear the tv because of the vacuum cleaner."

When a man says, "It's a good movie, " it means there are guns, fist fights, fast cars, and sexy women.

When a man says, "I have my reasons for what I'm doing," he means "I hope I think of a good reason very soon."

And when a man asks, "What did I do this time?" he means, "What did you catch me doing this time?"

No comments:

Post a Comment