Happy Valentine day!
On Valentine's Day we are suppose to say kind and loving things to people, aren't we? Here are some cutting remarks I suggest you not make:
* You never have anything to say and you say it often.
* If your I.Q. slips any lower we'll have to water you twice a day.
* You suffer from delusions of adequacy.
* I knew you before you were a virgin.
* You don't have a single redeeming defect.
* You have the backbone of a chocolate eclair.
* Try to imagine how little I care.
Here are a few better things to say:
* You are a special person.
* The angels sang on the day you were born.
* And, I love you.