- Making demands and giving ultimatums creates pressure on people and people crumble under pressure; more important, it's unloving.
- If you are in a relationship with someone who is opposite from you in almost every respect; you've got the right person; we unconsciously choose partners who are a reposit of our weaknesses.
- Love is not the same thing as affection; it is how we choose to act regardless of how others act toward us.
- Charlie Brown was right: "Friends come and friends go, but enemies accumulate."
- When we are bored, the discontent originates inside us.
- Each of us carries in our heart the capacity to commit the crimes we read about in the newspaper, provided the right opportunities exist.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
More Random Thoughts
Here are a few more random thoughts: