Saturday, April 14, 2012

Money

Not long ago I was engaged in a conversation with a young businessman. I asked, "What is your goal in life?"

He answered: "I want to be rich."

I felt sorry for him. Money is a good end result, but it is an inadequate life goal.

So let me ask you. "What is your goal in life?" Or to put it in other ways: "How do you want the last chapter of your life to read? What is the point of your life? What do you want to be true of you personally, professionally, relationally, financially, spiritually before you die?"

Think deeply about it. If you don't know where you are going, how will you know when you get there?

Put your mission for life in brief, crystal-clear words. Then start down the road to your destiny, making this mission your magnificent obsession.

No comments:

Post a Comment